Mabu Thermas Grand Resort is ideal for those who are looking for ultimate comfort, endless fun and a great location in Foz do Iguaçu. The resort covers a total 192 thousand-m², where 27 thousand of those are covered with areas featuring thermal water pools, a SPA, fine cuisine, extensive space to host countless events and entertainment for the entire family.
Come and visit Iguassu Falls, one of the most beautiful and impressive destinations in the world. Indulge in some of the region’s delicious cuisines and soak in the nearby natural hot springs. No matter where your path leads, all of your senses are guaranteed an unforgettable ride.
click on image to enlarge
AT A GLANCE
- HOTEL CLASS 4 star — Mabu Thermas Grand Resort 4*
- ACCOMMODATION 362 rooms
- DINING Multiple restaurants are featured at this resort
- FEATURES Unforgettable natural hot springs
- EVENTS Capacity of 5,000 guests
- LOCATION Foz do Iguassu
CHECK PACKAGE RATES & AVAILABILITY
Book with Confidence
- Best rates guaranteed with privileged insider deals
- Hand-picked Hotels, tours and tour guides by our Brazil experts
- First-hand knowledge of recommendations sure to make your trip great
- 24-Hour call service during your trip
- Call with questions: 1-803-233-6642
Discover one of the world’s most distinguished destinations and catch glimpses of the vast, natural beauty that emcompasses it. This resort is the first Brazilian resort to receive a highly acclaimed sustainability certificate.
Visiting Foz is a must. The Iguaçu Falls, one of the World’s Seven Wonders, it a remarkable site to see and revel in. While you are there, be sure to visit the famous and fascinating Itaipu Dam, which is the world’s largest hydroelectric energy production plant.
No matter what adventure you choose to embark on, you are sure to gain an amazing cultural experience that you will carry with you for years to come.