Located on the edge of one of the most beautiful beaches in Búzios, Ferradura beach, Insolito Boutique Hotel has a sustainable integration with nature and a sophisticated beach layout.
A central aspect of Insolito’s philosophy is combining luxury with nature, which it proves through its enchanted setting and unique room structure.
Upon arrival, guests are immersed in Brazilian culture, by means of design objects, landscaping, and illumination by Anouk Barcat and Maneco Quinderé.
AT A GLANCE
- HOTEL CLASS 4 Star — Insolito Boutique Hotel 4*
- ACCOMMODATION 25 rooms and suites
- DINING Highly acclaimed restaurant, A Galeria
- EVENTS Capacity for 600 guests
- LOCATION Armacao dos Buzios
Book with Confidence
- Best rates guaranteed with privileged insider deals
- Hand-picked Hotels, tours and tour guides by our Brazil experts
- First-hand knowledge of recommendations sure to make your trip great
- 24-Hour call service during your trip
- Call with questions: 1-803-233-6642
Located just two hours from Rio, Buzios offers quick and easy access into the country’s vibrant capital city. The Insolito Boutique Hotel is the perfect place for you and yours to take a getaway of a lifetime while discovering not only more about each other, but also experiencing the unbelievable sites and natural beauty of Buzios. Children are also welcome at Insolito, offering a memorable exotic getaway for the family.
The spaces have been decorated by the owner, French businesswoman Emanuelle Meeus de Clermont-Tonnerre, as a token of her passion for Brazil and its remarkable history.
The Insolito Boutique Hotel allows you to take a unique culinary trip, exploring the exotic flavors of the Franco-Brazilian fusion developed by Chef Eduardo Barbosa. You can savor fish, seafood and meat in a captivating and sophisticated setting with a stunning view of Ferradura Beach. A meeting point between art and nature, the restaurant imitates a garden suspended over the sea. You are invited to enjoy tempting delicacies that engage all of your senses in one of the most beautiful destinations in the world.
Insólito Boutique Hotel & Spa
Just steps from Ferradura beach and a short drive from Rio de Janeiro, Insolito Boutique Hotel & Spa provides the perfect Brazilian destination for all.