Santa Teresa Boutique Hotel
After three years of careful restoration, the Hotel Santa Teresa reopens its doors, redefining the boutique, luxury experience in Rio de Janeiro. Once a colonial mansion, today the Hotel offers an opportunity to escape from the conventional guest experience. The Hotel Santa Teresa is located in the heart of historical Santa Teresa, with magnificent views of Guanabara Bay, Corcovado and the enveloping mountain range. This charming and picturesque district of Rio de Janeiro, with its colonial mansions, museums, artist ateliers and the only remaining tramway in Rio, is the authentic Rio, a place where high-rise buildings and traffic are replaced by red-tiled rooftops, cobblestone streets and exuberant nature. The Hotel Santa Teresa’s location is also closer to major touristic sites which include; Corcovado, Sugarloaf Mountain, the historical centre and Tijuca Forest, than any other five-star hotel in Rio de Janeiro.
While preserving its colonial façade, all of the Hotel’s 44 rooms and suites, the restaurant, lounge, spa and pool areas have been recreated using materials such as burnt cement floors, tropical woods, black and golden limestone slate and Portuguese tiles which are complemented with furniture and art pieces created by renowned contemporary Brazilian designers, evoking innovative Tropical Design. Throughout the Hotel, craftsmanship and art from the Amazon, Pará, Minas Gerais and the Northeast showcase the diversity and multi-cultural influences of Brazil. Set in 4,000 square meters of landscaped, tropical gardens, the Hotel Santa Teresa provides a sense of unequalled tranquillity and harmony with nature.
All areas of the Hotel Santa Teresa evoke the senses, from the maze of corridors and wooden stairs leading to the rooms, filled with aromas from coffee beans, to the lounge, where one can enjoy a cocktail on the open air terrace overlooking treetops. Both the pool area, boasting a semi-Olympic pool and stunning, panoramic views of the city and the Spa, are places where the guest can relax and tune body, mind and soul. At Térèze Restaurant, world cuisine by Executive Chef Damien Montecer and over 200 labels of wine delight the most demanding palates. Hotel Santa Teresa provides guests with an experience like no other hotel in Rio de Janeiro can, always true to nature, never forsaking comfort.
At the Hotel Santa Teresa, authentic Brazil is brought within arms and eyes reach, from the richness of its history and culture to its awe-inspiring natural beauty. The Hotel Santa Teresa is a journey for all the senses, a place to disconnect from the world, a place of beauty and harmony, a place you will never forget
All of the Hotel Santa Teresa’s 44 rooms and suites blend the finest natural elements with modern design and the latest technology for comfort and convenience, with unique style and elegance. Ample use of noble tropical woods, bathrooms outfitted with black limestone and furniture creations by famous Brazilian designers such as Sergio Rodrigues, Studio Vitty and Rock Lane contribute to the innovative concept of Tropical Design. Each room and suite offers a unique view; from the red-tiled roofs of colonial houses and the tropical gardens surrounding the hotel, to the magnificent mountain range and bustling Rio de Janeiro below, to Christ the Redeemer statue perched high above, each view is a postcard picture in its own right. All rooms and suites are appointed with heavenly beds outfitted with high quality cotton and linen, luxury bathroom amenities, LCD TVs with over 60 cable channels and complimentary broad-band internet connection. Many rooms and suites have balconies overlooking the city or tropical gardens and the premier suite, the Panoramic Loft Suite, is in a class of its own. Everything in the Hotel Santa Teresa’s rooms and suites has been tastefully designed with your total well-being in mind.
Romantic Honeymoon Package:
* 6 Nights at Santa Teresa Boutique Hotel - Jr Suite
* Brazilian tropical breakfast
* Private transfer Airport hotel/airport
* 24 hours On call service
Price for couple US$ 2650.00
* If you prefer the master suite the price for this package is US$ 4990.00 for couple.
* Brazil requires touristic visas for Americans/Canadians citizens
* Prices may change without notice and are subject to availability. Please contact one of our Brazilian Specialists to customize a package for you. Call 803 233 6642 or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
* Flights to Brazil upon request - Nannai Beach Resort, Brazil Travel Deals enjoy it!
* Brazil Resorts offers a variety of luxury ocean front Bungalows for your unforgettable Honeymoon in Brazil
* Important notice: Brazil requires U.S. citizens to obtain a tourist visa. Non-U.S. citizens are advised to check with their respective consulates. Passenger may obtain the visa directly with the consulate according to the jurisdiction in which the passenger resides. More information access http://www.seeyouinbrazil.com/qea.htm
See more of Brazil Vacations or Brazil Travel and be enchanted with this country!
* Important Notice: Airfares and Holiday-packages (Christmas, New Year, Carnival, Easter, etc) are non-refundable. Other packages depend on each hotel's policies.